| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montrose, Co in October is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Montrose, Co October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Montrose, Co, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Montrose, Co:
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 418.2 kms (259.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 381.5 kms (237.1 miles) NE
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) NNE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 334.7 kms (208 miles) NE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 300.1 kms (186.5 miles) ENE
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) E
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 197.9 kms (123 miles) ESE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 369.9 kms (229.9 miles) ESE
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 351.6 kms (218.5 miles) SSE
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 372.8 kms (231.6 miles) SSE